Hotel Sassongher Covid19 Policy. Our Commitment for You.
Hygiene and Security Protocols Covid19 Hotel Sassongher, Corvara. Summer season 2021.
General safety precautions #covid19
Hotel Sassongher 5* in Corvara adopts the highest standards of hygiene to prevent the coronavirus and to guarantee safe and relaxed holidays. Together against the spread of the covid19.
General safety protocols
- The usual high hygiene standards have been further enhanced to ensure maximum safety against #covid19.
- Sanitizing gel dispenser available in every area of the hotel
- Deep sanitation of the rooms with certified ozone cleaning procedures
- Common areas are repeatedly deeply and re and repetedly sanitized with specific bactericidal products, with particular attention to all the touch points.
- Regular ventilation of the rooms and common areas
- Mandatory use of protective masks for the Staff in every area of the Hotel
- Guests are asked to wear masks where it will not be possible to guarantee the safety distance (1mt.) with the exception of relatives.
- Upon arrival, body temperature reading with contactless thermoscan may be required
- Careful security protocols for access to the hotel by suppliers
- Regular employee training about the updating and the strict application of the protocols and the safety measures.
Wellness Oase e SkySPA
- The usual highest hygiene standards have been further enhanced to ensure maximum safety in the common wellness areas.
- Regular and deep sanitation of all surfaces, beds of the wellness center, gym, sauna, spa and solarium.
- Sauna cabins: regularly sanitized at least once a day
- SkySPA Jacuzzi Pool: the safety of the pool water is guaranteed by automatic chlorination systems.
- Booking flexibility: super flexible booking formula available with cancellation up to 7 days before arrival. Find out more here.
- Travel insurance: travel insurance policy for your maximum safety available with the Europäische Reiseversicherung AG. Find out more here.
For any further info, contact us